Staying safe at home doesn’t mean you have to skip your workout. Our team shares their favorite workout tips, apps, and classes - all of which you can complete at home! Some of their favorites are listed below!
- The Sweat App provides a variety of workout routines. The Sweat App uses minimal equipment so it’s easy to feel the burn at home without needing any bulky equipment.
- Walking/running pets. Pets are a great way to get outside and exercise, whether you’re running or walking them you’ll both come home happier and healthier with those endorphins pumping. Need ideas of where to walk them? All Trails is an app that has more than just hiking routes, and they’ll let you know if it’s Fido Friendly.
- Need a good core workout? There’s an app available on both iOS and Android called 6 Pack Promise - Ultimate Abs by Athlenax. It’s a daily core-burning six-minute routine that can easily fit in any schedule.
- MadFit is a YouTube channel that has a plethora of 20-minute workouts that are available online, for free.
- Find a friend, and no we’re not talking about an app! Workout accountability buddies are helpful in reaching your fitness goals!
Working out at home can help you reach your fitness goals just like going to the gym. Don’t let staying at home stunt your progress!